A Department of Health Registered Nurse is available every Monday and Friday. The youth health nurse works with young people, school staff and parents to:
- promote health and wellbeing
- create a supportive, healthy school environment
- connect people with other support services.
The youth health nurse can provide health and wellbeing information about:
- healthy eating
- feeling unhappy or stressed
- healthy skin
- sexual health
- smoking, alcohol and other drugs
- personal and family problems
- growth and development
During the COVID-19 offsite learning provisions, the school nurse services continue to be available via email and telephone.
Phone: 56 879 183